Call for Papers
The Asian Bureau of Finance and Economic Research will be holding its 9th Annual Conference on 23-26 May 2022 at Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, Singapore. We now invite submission of high quality papers for the conference, please submit in PDF by completing the form below.
Electronic SubmissionSubmission closed
|Paper Submission Closing Date||15 January 2022|
|Paper Selection by||15 February 2022|
|Discussant Selection by||1 March 2022|
|Schedule Completion by||15 March 2022|
Things to Note
- We encourage submissions from early-career scholars and researchers, and those who are not affiliated with ABFER.
- Please feel free to submit work which will be considered for review/publication elsewhere.
- There will be no conference volume.
- Presented papers will be available on ABFER website and electronically distributed to participants and our Senior Fellows and Fellows.
- Previous conference programs and presented papers will remain accessible on our website.
- ABFER will reimburse air flight (with cap) and provide accommodation in the official conference hotel for overseas delegates (i.e. one author per paper, discussants and panellists).
- Only those who are selected as presenters, discussants, or panellists will be notified.
- In the event that the pandemic’s travel restrictions are not lifted by March 2022, conference will be held virtually or in hybrid mode.