The Asian Bureau of Finance and Economic Research is pleased to present its third Digest. This Digest summarizes selected papers presented in the 3rd ABFER Annual Conference 2015.
Inside this issue:
- Information Environment and the Geography of Firms and Investors
- A Market Based Funding Liquidity Measure
- Spare Tires? Stock Market, Banking Crisis and Market Recoveries
- Do Corporate Taxed Hinder Innovation?
- Tax-Efficient Asset Management: Evidence from Equity Mutual Fund
- Does it Pay to Entertain your Stockholders?
Call For Papers
There is no call for paper currently. Please check back for updates.
Announcement from ABFER Senior Fellows
click here to view
Asian Monetary Policy Forum 2016
- Currency Wars, Coordination, and Capital Controls
- Fissures in Global Financial System
4th ABFER Annual Conference 2016
- The US Presidential Election and Implications for the World Economy
- Fissures in Global Financial
- What is Happening to Bond Market Liquidity?
- Hayek v. Keynes in the 21st Century (or Why I think Finance Education Matters More Now than Ever