The Asian Bureau of Finance and Economic Research is pleased to present its third Digest. This Digest summarizes selected papers presented in the 3rd ABFER Annual Conference 2015.
Inside this issue:
- Disguised Corruption: Evidence from Consumer Credit in China
- Capital Gains Lock-In and Governance Choices
- Political Turnover, Ownership, and Corporate Investment
- Learning about the Neighborhood: The Role of Supply Elasticity and Housing Cycles
- Guru Dreams and Competition: An Anatomy of the Economics of Blogs
- Mandatory Retirement and the Consumption Puzzle: Prices Decline or Quantities Decline?
- Are Shorts Equally Informed? A Global Perspective
- Do Analysts with Close Ties Improve the Firms’ Information Environment? Evidence from a Relationship-Based Economy
Call For Papers
The call for paper for the ABFER 4th Annual Conference 2016 is now open.
Electronic submission: Submit Paper for 4th Annual Conference
Asian Monetary Policy Forum 2015
- The Global Economic and Financial System: Challenges and Prospects
Download PDF Paper Download PDF Slides
- The Global Economy Seven Years After Financial Crisis: Vulnerabilities and Policy Issues
Carmen M. Reinhart
Download PDF Slides